Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 2-4

Well hello there. Obviously, I'm a little behind to say the least. So let's play catch-up:
Saturday - Didn't take any naps but slept normally that night thanks to being super tired from the Halloween party. (Partying-partying-Yeah!) Basically just skipped this day.
Sunday - Got back on schedule with the naps. Both went well though I did oversleep the first one thanks to an alarm issue.
Monday (Today) - Thanks to going to finally going to bed at 0100 and waking up at 0530, I was a bit tired later in the day. Though I did feel completely rested and awake until about 1100ish. Napped from 1600-1630, which felt great I might add. 2200 nap went well too :)

All in all, things are going swimmingly. Feeling pretty rested and having extra time is awesome. Especially since I made pancakes this morning :D Highlight of my day... Gotta say, so far I'm enjoying the whole experience. I might just be a fan of naptime...

Well till tomorrow,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment