Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wakey wakey eggs and... FAIL

My last post was talking about how well things were going. And they were going awesomely. Then I decided to screw things up.
Friday night, I decided to get a full nights sleeps because due to a busy schedule on Saturday I'd be skipping both my naps. No big deal right? Apparently, my body didn't agree. Last night I went to bed at 1 full expecting to get right back to the schedule and wake up at 0530. Except I didn't wake up until I got a text from Aaron at 0700. I don't remember, at all, hearing my alarm go off, or recall me shutting it off.
Before you say, "People sleep through alarms all the time", my alarm isn't a normal one. It has something called a shaker, that, you guessed it, shakes. Very loudly. And has never failed to shock me (almost literally) into awakeness. Sleeping through that, is very surprising to me.

Besides minor oversleepings with the naps, this is the first legit oversleeping I've done. Now to try and get back on schedule.

Wish me luck,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment