Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week Summary

Can't say I didn't warn that I'm horrible at consistency when it comes to blogging :)

I can honestly say that this week has gone much better then expected. I'm legitimately getting sleep during naps, and besides the occasional very sleepy moment in 3rd period I'm feeling rested. :D Its pretty awesome to have enough sleep and have extra time in the day which means more time to procrastinate! (Sadly, this is very true and in no way an exaggeration.)

Getting up in the morning is probably the hardest moment of the day. I never get the feeling of complete awake-ness till after my shower so those couple moments before aren't easy. Today, actually, I was getting to the point of hitting the snooze button a second time and I got a call from Aaron to make sure I was up. The mini-conversation in the morning was actually the start to an awesome day. :)

Originally, I had the goal of keeping this schedule for at least a week, but with how well it's going, I might not need to stop anytime soon. Pretty schveet.

Till Next Time,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment